1. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment we ask for a holding deposit of £50.00. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. (Normally within 24 hours).
2. Full Payment of balance will be paid on the day of the party either in cash or bank transfer
3. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to Charlene James and to pass over such information in sufficient time for Charlene James to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
4. Charlene James reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed reasonably necessary by Charlene James without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
5. The Hirer is responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any of Charlene James equipment.
6. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. Charlene James will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
7. It is the Hirers responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from Charlene James to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. Charlene James may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
8. Charlene James will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
9. Charlene James shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence and in accordance with all health and safety regulations in force at this time.
10. It is not the intention of Charlene James to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
11. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that Charlene James is not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
12. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
13. Whilst we love our furry friends we ask in the interest of health and hygiene that domestic pets are not allowed access to the hire equipment. Any additional cleaning as a result of access to the equipment by pets may result in an additional charge.
14. In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied: Cancellation of a booking less than 6 clear days prior to the party date will receive no refund
15. Charlene James reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (Charlene James will try to give as much notice as possible).
16. Upon any such cancellation Charlene James will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to Charlene James in respect of the booking but Charlene James will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
17. Charlene James reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
18. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of Charlene James, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by Charlene James negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
19. Subject to the above Charlene James shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
20. Subject to the above clauses Charlene James says aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
21. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
23. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
24. Charlene James has suitable public liability insurance and takes the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times.
25. Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
26. All persons using Charlene James equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
27. This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hosted by Charlene James and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.